Alvarium for Enterprises in the Era of Shared Economy!
The contemporary era thrives in the world of a shared economy where success is interdependent between co-existing firms. Today, every business has its own downstream and upstream supply chains where it collaborates and exchanges information with multiple parties including partners, suppliers, customers, their subsequent customer base and beyond.
This phenomenon of shared and collaborative economy requires businesses to build a hyper-connected ecosystem by constructing the right amongst various players within and outside the organization. These bridges should be built on the following foundations so that the businesses take a smooth ride to milestones and destinations:
Collaboration: Each person within the organization is meaningfully involved in achieving its vision with the support of internal resources, suppliers and partners. Both internal and external collaboration is paramount to achieve business goals.
Communication: In today’s data-driven ecosystem, every internal or external transaction involves information exchange. Exchanging the information in the right way at right time to right consumer is the key for success of any shared or collaborative supply chain.
Convenience: A clear path enabling smooth navigation through supply chains to reach end customer is instrumental to fulfil the consumer demands at lightning speed.
Transparency: Well, no matter how technically advanced industries becomes, it is a perennial thumb rule that businesses run on trust. Transparency is crucial for businesses to trust each other and collaborate.
Digitalization: It is the most crucial element for cementing these foundations and create a highway where businesses can share their journeys to reach the customers at the right time and at the right place.
In the digital world, data exchange is key for any collaboration. Data or information brings transparency and if mined correctly and utilized appropriately, brings convenience & experience as well.
The data movement makes businesses running! Successful digital transformation is the one that makes the data journey among stakeholders meaningful. Successful digital transformation programs have always considered the data movement amongst IT infrastructure, software estate, digital applications, platforms, users etc. holistically and cohesively. Successful digital initiatives ensure each datum always travels optimally and with a purpose.
Alvarium, a design-led methodology for digital transformation, enables organizations to become data-driven by design. Alvarium certified digital transformation agents define the transformation journey using the Alvarium Methodology™.
For instance, Alvarium experts assess and discover the fundamental aspects related to data:
- Data sources – Who collaborates and what is the purpose behind the collaboration?
- Data integrations – How does collaboration happen between stakeholders? How do the businesses communicate?
- Data control – How is transparency institutionalized in a supply chain without compromising data compliance, data security, and data confidentiality?
- Data Intelligence – How are data and the eventual insights from data utilized across the supply chain to improve its performance and experience?
Keeping business goals at centre, the Alvarium team enriches relevant stakeholders from supply chain with thought leadership and enables them to brainstorm and ideate on a plethora of data-driven solutions.
Alvarium experts converge all divergent abstract thoughts and ideas to meaningful & concrete solutions and prioritise them mutually & inclusively considering the business urgency and impact. They ensure quick validation and help in go/no-go decision by rapid prototyping.
Keeping the business milestones, market strategy and potential business outcomes at the core, Alvarium agents help in defining the digital projects & timelines and kick-off the digital transformation journey.
Walk the talk! Here are a few Live Cases:
- A team of Alvarium agents digitalized the journey of data from multiple stakeholders involved in car service, which in turn increased 30% workshop productivity and decreased turn-around-time by 40% for one of the leading automotive dealerships in Europe.
- For one of the global freight forwarders, a team of Alvarium agents redesigned and digitalized the journey of data captured from freight booking to freight delivery which resulted in a 20% increase in repeat business and 40% decrease in opportunity loss.
- A team of Alvarium agents revamped collaboration among European feed manufacturers and logistic service providers by creating data exchange platform and marketplace, first in the feed industry.
Reach out to us at email@example.com to start on a journey to make your organization a data-driven organization.