Garage and Service Management Solution
One of the largest automotive importers, distributors and dealerships of Germany
- A digital solution to provide seamless and hassle-free service experience to its customers.
- An all-in-one collaboration platform between car users and its owned and affiliated garages from service booking to service completion.
How we Addressed the Business Needs?
We overhauled car service experience by envisaging and implementing a single point garage solution.
Customer Stakeholders – Head of Garage Operations, Workshop Business Manager, Customer Support Manager, Car Mechanic, Back Office Team, select Car Users
Alvarium Stakeholders – Garages Domain Expert, User Experience Architect, Technical Architect, Business Analyst
Our Design-Led Thinking Approach
- Assimilated needs, challenges and expectation by having discussions with garage operations head, customer manager and business manager
- Discovered end users pain areas, challenges, and expectations on service booking by interviewing select car users
- Assessed existing manual and technology intervention in workshops
- Presented market dynamics, showcases, and our innovations to customer stakeholders in workshop setup
- Brainstormed and ideated on multiple digital solutions, did requirement elicitation and prioritized requirements basis business urgency and impact
Key Solution Highlights
- Garage Interface for appointment planning that offers appointments booking & management, capacity planning, service quotation & recommendations, service time & cost management, parts ordering, work order planning and execution, and service progress update
- B2C mobile application and mobile responsive website for appointment booking with real-time planner, service updates, payments and customer feedback
- Intelligent and dynamic pricing
- Car passport having repair history, service alerts, and discount coupons
- 30% increase in repeat business
- 20% increase in YoY new customers growth
- 40% improvement in workshop productivity